Today I am very excited to share this gorgeous green smoothie bowl recipe with you because it is oh so yummy, really simple to make and it is sooooooo good for you.
It should only take about 5-10 minutes to make so it is great for a quick breakfast before work!
GORGEOUS GREEN SMOOTHIE BOWL (serves 2)
- 2 bananas (frozen and chopped, fresh bananas are fine too)
- 2 decent handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 handful of organic kale
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries (roughly chopped)
- 1 small/medium sized avocado
- 2 heaped teaspoons of LSA (ground mixture of linseed, sunflower seed and almonds)
- 2 cups of chilled, organic almond milk
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and turn it on until combined (YES! It’s really that simple)
- Pour evenly into 2 medium sized bowls
- Decorate with your favourite toppings
WHAT I USED TO DECORATE MINE
- Shredded coconut
- Fresh Blueberries
- Dried apricot
- Fresh strawberries
- Chia seeds
- Dried cranberries
- Cacoa nibs
If you get the chance to have a go at this recipe, make sure you let me know, I’d love to see your creations!
If you’d like to see how I made mine, I have inserted a video just below. Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Until next time,